Our message is very simple:
For unto us a Child is Born – His life and the love of his parents Mary and Joseph mirror for us how to live our lives.
Our prayer for you is:
Remember how much God loves you and how much you love each other
- Empty your hearts for each other
- Fill your life, each and every day with the same unconditional love as Mary and Joseph
- Make space for each other – every day
- Use the simple phrases: I love you, I forgive you, I respect you unconditionally every day
- Even when you do not know what tomorrow will hold for you – trust each other, walk with each other, and remember that you are never alone – The Lord is always with you, noticed or not noticed!
Teilhard de Chardin prayed the following: “Above all trust in the slow work of God. We are quite naturally impatient in everything to reach the end without delay. We should like to skip the intermediate stages. We are impatient of being on the way to something unknown, something new. And yet it is the law of all progress that it is made by passing through some stages of instability – that it may take a very long time … Give Our Lord the benefit of believing that His hand is leading you, and accept the anxiety of feeling yourself in suspense and incomplete.”
Merry Christmas – Grace-filled New Year!
The Journey Emerges